ABOUT THE MEMBERSHIP
As a member of REVOLT you
- help to fight one of the Mediterranean´s great ecosystem disasters – the takeover of the genetically engineered olive tree and
- support a local community by cutting out Big Industry
The subscription provides a farm-to-table solution for sourcing really outstanding olive oil.
- harvested by hand from old trees only
- a maximum of three hours from harvest to mill
- pressing at low temperature by mechanical means only
WHAT DO I RECEIVE AS A MEMBER?
Annual members receive 12 litres of our Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil once a year in November or December, depending on the time of harvest. The oil is delivered in four easy-to-use, airtight and lightproof cardboard containers of 3 litres each.
Additionally, the first 50 subscribers get a beautiful wax-cloth for food wrapping (boycott aluminium foil!!) by our dear friend and fellow campaigner for sustainability, Anna Oswald. If you just thought “what a great idea – my granny had that”, contact Anna directly.
Apart from this all – and depending availability – some goodies like marinated olives, made by the Andalusian part of our family, will also find their way to you.
Members are entitled to purchase additional bottles, marinated olives, patês and pestos at discounted prices, depending on availability. See our shop for more information.
Our mission is
to save old olive trees, and produce an outstanding and pure olive oil which we distribute directly to our customers.
Here you find that famous the New York Times clip called “Extra Virgin Suicide” explaining what is wrong with the olive oil business.
– on the consumer side we make it easy to obtain unadulterated olive oil without the “help” of Big Industry.
– in Andalusia we offer a new way of producing and distributing olive oil, thus giving an impulse to sustainable agriculture, maintaining these ancient mediterranean ecosystems of old olive groves and having a positive impact on local societies earning their fair share.
Learn more about your local impact.
Producer – Almazara el Manzanillo S.L., Zahara de la Sierra, Cádiz
Varieties – Hojiblanca, Manzanilla and Lechin
Origin – La Huertezuela olive garden in the province of Cádiz
Harvest – October 2021
Region – Sierra de Cádiz, Andalucía, Spain
Attributes – delicate fruity oil with flavors of green olives, fresh tomatoes, almonds and apple, followed by a decent elongated peppery
Looking for the perfect gift?
Our Olive Oil Subscription makes a great gift for any occasion.
Just click the gift option when buying, fill in the recipients shipping info and write your gift message. If you leave an email address of the recipient, they will receive updates about the project and promotions of new products.